WANT TO LOOK YOUNGER AND FEEL YOUNGER? - Buy Your Somaderm HGH Gel Today!
After Hundreds of Happy Customers, we are happy to bring you the only FDA Registered, Transdermal, Real Human Growth Hormone Product!
If you want to buy now, click HERE
For more information on Somaderm, click HERE
HGH Research Please note this is a incomplete list of the recent literature and studies on HGH. We are using these studies for educational purposes in understanding the efficacy behind the ingredients used within Somaderm HGH Gel. It is also important to note that Somaderm is a homeopathic over the counter product that is not designed to REPLACE HGH as in traditional and controversial GH injections. It is a micro delivery system and micro dosing designed only to stimulate the body’s own production of the hormone which allows it to be safe and effective for daily use.
- Ingredients Impact on HGH Effectiveness: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29853932
- History of HGH in Anti Aging: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29529228
- Great Article- Physiology of Growth Hormone: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29489209
- Role of HIIT Exercise in Production of HGH: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23794400
- HGH and TBI: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18829359
- r-HGH with Bowel Disease: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16770166
- R-hgh IGF impact: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15761240
- Safety of GH Monitoring IGF-1: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18282776
- GH regulating Insulin and Adipose: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19020393
- 5 Year Use of GH: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18078869
- 3 Great articles on the effects of HGH on Skin, Collagen and Elastin: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10770189/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2821728/ https://draxe.com/human-growth-hormone/
- Harvard Article/ Overview of Injections: It is important to note, this is a homeopathic formula which means it is diluted to such a low level. The goal is not to replace as in traditional therapy, like what is stated in this article but rather the goal is to reset the receptor sensitivity and signal the body’s own production of the hormone. Since as we age, levels naturally decline, research shows a normal increase of 1-5% in 6 months with the product that falls within normal limits. This prevents and negative side effects or potential doping as found in replacement therapy.
For more information on Somaderm HGH Gel, please follow back up with the person that shared this document with you.
Information on Homeopathy: Easy Read Article from Dr. Axe on Homeopathy: https://draxe.com/homeopathy/
- Extensive powerpoint/ ebook ( over 200 pages and not an easy read- see my synopsis below) that reviews homeopathy and the process by which homeopathic formulations work. http://www.cyto-solutions.co.uk/documents/Lectures/PRM%20-%20Dr%20Perra%2 0May%202008.pdf
The Connective tissue is the true “System of basal Regulation”: all the changes in our external and internal environment influence the system through the cellular mechanisms. By way of the connective matrix, communication between cells and the external environment takes place through binding with the cell receptors.
The membrane receptor plays a very important role. It’s not only important the quantity of hormone, cytokine or neurotransmitters, but also the receptor’s ability to bind these molecules i.e. their affinity.
Only the physiologic concentration is able to activate or reactivate the membrane receptors and, consequently, the right function of a target cell.
Homeopathic therapy, uses Sarcodes, and works on the premise that: 1. A Homeopathic potenized gland/organ acts upon its corresponding gland/organ. 2. Low potencies stimulate 3. High potencies slow down
Homeopathic preparations are generally regarded as safe by all authorities, due to their extreme dilution, which renders their active ingredients nearly undetectable by the most sophisticated of measurements.
For more information about the Somaderm HGH Gel, please follow back up with the Medical professional that shared this document with you.